Okay! So! Babies!
Actually just one baby. Talking about Zoe reminded me that I still have my Chicago pictures and I’ve been meaning to post them forever; I was saving them for a rainy no-idea day, but lately the only time I’m not posting is when I’m working on stuff I’m going to post. So pictures! (Which open in a separate window.)
- The one that inspired this whole post: There was this baby, and his name was Big Man, and he was the sweetest little bowling ball-sized human I’ve ever met. Naturally, I tried to eat his brains.
- In all my time as a Crummy fan, it never occurred to me what a great band name The Cautious Mad Scientists would be.
- Did you know they make lawnmowers you have to plug in? I didn’t, which is maybe why I find this team effort so funny.
- Me and Eric, in the only extant picture of me playing frisbee.
- Briefly, during one of the big group shots on the beach, I got to make mine a metacamera.
- Something about me takes a deep joy in the vision of a sign that a) acknowledges the existence of and b) simultaneously tries to prevent peddlin’.
- I was taking a perfectly nice close-range picture of my thumb until Kat got in the way.
- Witness my first, second and third complete failures to get a picture of the shot-shy EmilyR. Who then posed quite nicely for all the obligatory group shots.
- Oh, and lastly, having played basketball against stiff competition in inner-city Chicago, I believe I’m allowed to ask it: Who wants some?