Xorph is a
mildly defunct serial
Not Falling Down
is, sadly, a blog.
Anacrusis is an
ongoing collection of
fiction for the
These are a few of my favorite things
- The Children's Hour of Knowledge is a weekly podcast by myself and Stephen Heintz. It is never an hour, contains very little knowledge, and is quite definitely not for children. But we do try to make it funny.
- Dispatching the Dungeon Master is a collaborative venture in game
design, with open comments and entry submission. I think games are an important part of the way
we learn, work and develop; if you think the same thing, I'd enjoy reading what you have to say about
our ideas and games in general.
- Dog Bites is a weblog featuring the best and most ludicrous headlines
culled from Leonard Richardson's Dog
Bites Dog, as well as original contributions, when I'm feeling particularly nasty about pop
- The War on Clarity is a personal slang dictionary, for those times when
my speech patterns outfox your hu-man brain. Includes the world's most complete definition of "lasersharking."
- Jake Berendes West Covina is a graphic novel adaptation
of the aforementioned Mr. Richardson's short story
of the same name.
- A Modest Proposal is a comic written by Stephen
Heintz and drawn by me for Honor, a collection we (along with Will White and
Lisa Brown) put together for Comic-Con 2004.
- Blandishment was my first attempt at a 24-hour comic, the success of which is like unto a
certain famous cat in a box.
- Clockers is--well, it's fanfiction. But it's steampunk fanfiction for a really bad
quasicult film, at full screenplay length and in screenplay format, by me and Holly Gramazio.
And we got our friends to read through it aloud. With voices. It's awesome.
- Dr. O'Callaghan's Scientific Fist Names Generator is a thing that you put your name in and then it goes on your blog. Everybody with their own domain name has to come up with one of these someday; I'm just glad I got mine over with.
- Jon's Notebook features songs and notes from Jon Brasfield, one of my best friends and
perhaps the world's foremost candidate for a one-man boy band, if boy bands weren't dead.
- Uncle John's Log is a daily public journal kept by John
Dixon, a graphic designer and extraordinarily thoughtful human who also happens to be my uncle.
- Miscelletudes is a short-form music composition project by my friend, the insanely talented David Flora.
- England Blog is my sister Caitlan's journal, where she
meticulously records her adventures in earning a second degree at Oxford.
- Mo-Jo (Mom Journal) is, self-evidently, my mother Joan Wood's journal. Topics include insight, wisdom and her firebrand of revolution against the world's least competent school administrators.
- Mombo's Blog is my grandmother's blog. How awesome is my grandmother! Her name is Virginia Dixon, and she's reluctant to update very often, but she has a wealth of stories and memories just waiting to be recorded.
- Sock Puppet Wedding is another mildly defunct webcomic, this one produced by my
friend Emily R.